Company name: Huai'an Hanji New Material Co., Ltd.
Contact: Mr. Han
Address: No. 36 Jingshi Road, Huai'an District, Huai'an City, Jiangsu Province
Cement blanket prices are negotiable
Cement blanket is a soft cloth impregnated with cement. It will hydrate in water and harden into a thin waterproof and fireproof durable concrete layer. The cement blanket uses a three-dimensional fiber composite structure (3D fibrematrix) woven from polyethylene and polypropylene filaments, and contains a specially formulated dry concrete mix (Dryconcretemix). The main chemical components of calcium aluminate cement are Al2O3, CaO, SiO2, Fe2O3. The bottom surface of the canvas is covered with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) lining to ensure that the cement blanket is completely waterproof. During on-site construction, there is no need for any concrete mixing equipment on site, as long as the concrete blanket is simply watered or immersed in water to cause hydration reaction. After setting, the fibers act to strengthen the concrete and prevent cracking. Currently, cement blankets have a thickness of 10 mm.
Later maintenance and precautions
1. This material is used in the central region of China, with a design life of more than 50 years. In order to extend the life, it is recommended to maintain the material every 5-10 years. Brushing a layer of cement slurry on the surface of the material blanket can effectively extend the life of the material.
2. After the strength of the material reaches 10.0MPa, it can bear the load of personnel and light construction machinery.
3. After the material is poured into water, it must not be knocked or pulled until the final strength is formed; sharp objects must not be used to knock on the material.
First, plan and measure to ensure a certain slope, so that the water can flow smoothly from the upper end to the lower end; second, after the construction site is cleaned and leveled, the construction line is set according to the design drawing, and the drainage slope is remeasured.
Set up the construction line according to the design requirements, the two sides of the ditch need to be leveled, and the slope inside the ditch must be free of empty soil and voids. The water damage parts shall be tamped, except for the debris and gravel in the slope. If necessary, use Sanqi lime soil for tamping, or grouting for reinforcement and then close it. It is required that the treated parts are stable!
The material can be laid vertically and horizontally. Please be sure to flatten the substrate, otherwise it will affect the appearance quality!
4. Seam treatment
1. Dig a pit with a width of 10 cm and a depth of twice the depth of the cement blanket at the stacking point of the two adjacent new cement blankets. Put the cement blanket joint at the stacking position and flatten it.
2. Press the upper cement blanket on the lower cement blanket in the direction of the water flow, and the overlap should not be less than 10cm.
3. Evenly apply sealant on the joints.
4. Fix two cement blankets with Φ 5 * 38mm stainless steel screws.
V. Groove treatment
Use rivets to fix the edge of the material on the edge of the ditch, and also use rivets to fix the overlap. After fixing, cover the edge with soil.
Six, water curing
Before the watering, the entire paving needs to be inspected and accepted, and only after passing the water! Each square needs to be watered 9kg (thickness is calculated by 10mm) to be poured through, and it is necessary to pour it evenly from the edge to the middle
For watering, it is best to use spraying, with a flow rate of 4000ml / min until the cement blanket becomes darker. Do not use water column with high pressure! It is forbidden to step on after watering. When the temperature is ≤5 ℃, heat preservation measures should be taken; when the average day and night temperature is higher than 30 ℃, the surface should be covered with plastic film or geotextile to keep it moist.